Stand the chance to win a RM1,000 gift card* by being the top scorer at our VR game booth. Play all three VR games and earn the highest cumulative score to win. Visit our VR game booth at Level 2 (in front of Spotlight) now!
27, 28 & 31 January 2018
1-4, 10-11, 16-18 & 24-25 February 2018
Terms & Conditions
- The IPC VR Carnival Game Booth runs on 27, 28, & 31 January & 1, 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 24 & 25 February 2018.
- The IPC VR Carnival Game Booth is open to all Malaysian citizens.
- Participants must be accompanied by a parent/guardian if they are below the age of 12.
- Participants are allowed to participate multiple times throughout the duration of the contest.
- Participants will be judged only by their highest scores achieved for each game.
- The winner is the participant who has the highest score from all three games combined, at the end of the contest duration.
- Participants of the VR Carnival Game Booth shall acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions before participating.
- All participants are required to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in the game.
- Employees or agencies of IPC Shopping Centre or their family members are not eligible to win the prize.
- IPC Shopping Centre reserves the absolute right to amend the dates of the VR Carnival Game Booth if deemed necessary without any prior notice.
- IPC Shopping Centre may request the winner to present proof of their identity previously provided during the contest before presenting the award or prize to them.
- The last time slot available for participating in the VR Carnival is 21:30 on 25 February 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 31 March 2018 to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and passed on to the next winner in line.
- The winner gives IPC Shopping Centre permission to use any received personal data, photos or contributions linked to the game in promotional activities relating to the game and communications related to the announcement of the winner through all forms of media, free of charge.
- IPC Shopping Centre reserves the right to, at it's discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the game for the duration of the period and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the game for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant.